Creature UV Maps/Texture Maps/Texture Templates

slycan

New member
I couldn't find any UV maps on this site  :no

So I guess I can make some,

Who is this for?:  The texture artist that needs a little more help Re-Texturing a creature.
Why?: Making a Texture in from scratch or coordinating a texture to look just right.
How to use it: Use Paint.Net, Photo Shop or anything that has layers.
Note: If you don't know how to texture Creatures in the first place, your looking in the wrong thread  :;):

You can Download ALL Creature/Hand texture maps here: http://www.mediafire.com/?tlt2m4zmt2w
OR scroll below and find the one you want/need. This UV maps work for Base, Good AND Evil Textures.

Enjoy (: !



Creature: Chimp & Ape & Gorilla & Mandrill
TEX_0
an22s5.jpg

TEX_1
2crtxfc.jpg

​


Creature: Tiger & Leopard & Lion
TEX_0
34g6f12.jpg

TEX_1
21ct285.jpg

​

Creature: Zebra & Horse
TEX_0
2pown4z.jpg

TEX_1
154ya8m.jpg



Creature: TORTOISE
TEX_0
xgfgb6.jpg

TEX_1
2vsffco.jpg

​


Creature: Cow
TEX_0
aesfoi.jpg

TEX_1
30c0ztw.jpg

TEX_2
rmqv6d.jpg

​


Creature: Brown Bear & Polar Bear
TEX_0
5chxkp.jpg

TEX_1
15hekjo.jpg

​


Creature: OGRE
TEX_0
11ilm3m.jpg

TEX_1
35idoh2.jpg



Creature: SHEEP
TEX_0
9zsi08.jpg

TEX_1
2vtvbbl.jpg

​


Creature:RHINO
TEXT_0
i6ysfl.jpg

TEX_1
s1nvhs.jpg

​


Creature: WOLF
TEX_0
wbuuqq.jpg

TEX_1
5zhic.jpg

​


Creature: (YOUR) HAND
wahbtt.jpg

 
I've lifted the edit time restriction for now. So you can continue doing what you were.

I've also enabled the table bbc so you can organise the page layout a bit better
 
Kays said:
I've lifted the edit time restriction for now. So you can continue doing what you were.

I've also enabled the table bbc so you can organise the page layout a bit better

thank you much Kay  :worship
 
Back
Top